The Initiative Mittel- und Osteuropa e.V. (InMOE) is an international non-profit network that strengthens, unites, and inspires young civil society actors to effect positive change in their communities. Since 2008, we have conducted trainings, forums, and other events that empower individuals and foster international partnerships. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we connect around 30 diverse member organizations from Belarus, the Czech Republic, Germany, Moldova, Poland, Romania, and Ukraine.
We support the development of young civil society initiatives in the following spheres:
Together, we aim to foster a sustainable network of civil society actors and organizations founded on the values of tolerance, intercultural understanding, and democratic governance.
- To strengthen the civil capacity of our members, participants & volunteers
- To connect civic actors in Central & Eastern Europe
- To inspire & support new projects
- International workshops, seminars & forums
- Youth exchanges
- Organizational meetings
- Round tables
- Diversity & tolerance
- “Bottom-up” activism
- Transparent & non-hierarchical governance
© Photos: Anna Braghis